Monday, December 12, 2005

Teri Hatcher Slams Tabloid Media

Teri Hatcher is way pissed over allegations that she regularly beds suitors in a van parked outside her home, leaving her eight-year-old daughter Emerson alone during the zesty romps. Says Hatcher,
"I like to think I bite the celebrity bullet and I sort of put up with the gazillion things they say that aren't true. But for me, in this particular area, it wasn't just that they said I had sex in my van - which is bad enough - they said that I left my daughter alone in the house, unsupervised, to go have sex in the car and that I do this all the time. To me, that's parental neglect and I've made it very clear that being a parent is the absolute number one priority in my life. I think there's plenty of salacious, true things you could say about people in Hollywood. You don't have to make it up."
That's more than fair, if you ask me. Teri, you're obnoxious and you look like shit and your unholy eyes scare the bejesus out of me. Better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home