Monday, December 12, 2005

Hilary Duff Web Diary 12/10/05

OMG! Two and a half months pass soo quickly, and there's another update to Hil's open journal!
Hi guys!!! I'm sooo sorry its been so long since I've updated my diary. Its been crazy busy! But its great, you know how much I love going out on the road and seeing you guys! Right now I'm backstage relaxing before the show starts. OMG its awesome here down under and everyone's been amazing! Everybody has so much energy and sings along to my songs! You know its summer here so its really warm, which is good cause next month I'll be in Canada which will be really cold! How was everyone's Thanksgiving? My mom cooked a feast and my whole family was together. Did you know that Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holidays? We head back home next week and I'm looking forward to relaxing and hanging out with my family and friends. Don't forget to see "Cheaper By The Dozen 2" for the holidays on December 21! Gotta run - Sound Check! Love ya'll!! Hil xoxo
OMG Hil, you truly bring holiday warmth to this brisk December. It feels sooo awesome to be truly treasured as a fan! And in aquamarine! But seriously, Hil, is there any plausible way for me to forget about Cheaper By The Dozen 2 this December?

5 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Church said...

Oh my god I love this blog.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Jack McKinney said...

Thanks! We love you too, Kevin.

No, seriously.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Pat Angello said...

GREAT idea with the Hil comments. I love her SO!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Jack McKinney said...

If it isn't already clear, she's a favorite of mine as well.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I did not know Thanksgiving was one of her most favorite Holidays. I would have totally guessed Arbor day, or National Monkey Day which was today.

Thank you for informing me so.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home