Friday, November 04, 2005

Contrails: Okay, Let's Say You Need Help Skinning A Pig And Plucking A Quail. Which Desperate Housewife Do You Call? You Can Only Choose One....

  • Initially branding it a botched car-jacking, Cam'ron now speculates that the gunshot wounds he sustained on October 23rd might've been a part of a more sinister plot. Oh, and then he compares himself to Malcom X and Martin Luther King, Jr. But don't go taking offense, Cam draws this comparison only because, like himself, "they both were great leaders."
  • Eva Longoria, as quoted in Us Weekly: "I can handle a gun. I can skin a deer. I can skin a pig. I can pluck a quail. You name it, I've done it."
  • Rachel McAdams, again in Us, discusses a pair of birthmarks on her neck. "They do, indeed, look as though Dracula has snacked there."
  • Finally, for those of you who had the sound judgement to bypass that clip from Kevin Federline's rap debut, here's another opportunity to test your prudence: transcribed lyrics from Kevin Federline's rap debut. U.N. Spacy's prediction is that y'all gonna hate it. It's straight 2008. But we know that you can't wait. 'Cause we're told people are always asking when's the release date.... Okay, that was fun for a sec, but I question whether my own gleeful amusement will translate into reader pleasure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Goodman441 said...

Discover the automated power of the Affiliate Cash Vault! New fail-safe system virtually runs 100% on autopilot... Just set it and forget it!

Start Earning Money 15 Minutes From Now... HONESTLY!

Click Here

2:47 AM  
Blogger Pat Angello said...

Um, this is not spam. I honestly ran across your site by hitting the "next blog" button. I really like it. Hope you don't mind that I linked to you on my blog.

Have a nice day - hope I can produce some hits for you!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home