Friday, October 14, 2005

Jessica Alba Calls Maggie Gyllenhaal's Inferior Sexiness An Unfair Advantage

Jessica Alba ruminates thoughtfully on 2002's much-overhyped pseudo-indie, Secretary, in the latest issue of the UK's Esquire.
"It was really a career-making performance for [Maggie Gyllenhaal]. I feel like if I did something like that, it wouldn't have been as groundbreaking because people just automatically think of me as being a sexy girl. In Into The Blue, I play a granola-hippy shark wrangler who lives with her boyfriend on an island in a trailer and people still are calling me 'kick-ass sexy babe.'"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jack,

Thank you for the constant reminders of why it is my civic and humanitarian duty to run Jessica Alba over in a car if I ever see her walking down the street while I'm driving.
She's a horrible person and I wish an endless stream of mild to moderate unpleasantness upon her tragically sexy life.
It must be hard for her being that attractive, having to constantly talk about how people like Maggie Gyllenhall and her family aren't as attractive as her...

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home