Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Contrails: Ever'body Talkin' Shit On Ever'body Edition

  • 50 Cent still smarts from Samuel L. Jackson's refusal to appear in Mr. Cent's biopic, Get Rich Or Die Tryin'. Says Mr. Cent, "I don't even see where Samuel fits into my life story anyway, unless he plays one of the crackheads. He was a crackhead originally, right? So I come from being a rapper, and he comes from being a crackhead." Um, burn?
  • History of Violence director David Cronenberg talks some shit on Crash director Paul Haggis. "Crash," it should be mentioned, is also the title of an earlier cult heavyweight directed by Cronenberg. Says Cronenberg, "I thought it was very disrespectful.... In France, they refuse to call [Haggis' movie] 'Crash' because they have reverence for that book and for my movie. They call it 'Collision.' I think that their argument, that they couldn't think of an other title, is a little bit bogus.... I don't know how I would react if I met Paul Haggis. He's also Canadian. You know, we're basically peaceful people, but there was the fur trade, and it got nasty." Way to stay on point, D.
  • Paul McCartney calls Yoko Ono "not the brightest of buttons" after Ono called McCartney a lesser singer-songwriter than her late husband, John Lennon. McCartney says that Ono's "life is dedicated to putting me down. That's what she seems to do all the time."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home