Tuesday, September 27, 2005

UPDATED: Benji Madden Disses Kelly Clarkson, Calling Her A "Contestant" And Pointing Out That She Has A Nice Ass, Though She's Not Really His Type

Weeks ago, Kelly Clarkson cracked a joke that she wanted to be in the ring for Hilary Duff's next feud.
"I'm going to start a fight. Me and Hilary Duff," Clarkson said. "Isn't she always in the news for being in fights with some other chick? I want to be the new one. Two Texas girls go at it. And maybe throw in Beyonce. That's three Texas girls."
As I recall, this comment was so dull that not even U.N. Spacy responded to it. But apparently, one of those punk rock twins that Duff dates decided to bite back on his own blog, probably because that's just how punk he is.
"My mom told me if I didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. So I won't say 'Amercian Idol' sux, but it does make me laugh when someone like Kelly Clarkson disses someone like Hilary Duff, cause let's not forget it, Kelly (BTW-Kanye West thinks you have a nice ass, I saw him look at it one time) (me, I prefer the more fit look) anyways - you were a 'contestant' on a TV show. Hilary made herself. Ok ok I am a little partial to Hilary becasue I know what a great person she is and how talented she is first hand. Its all good I just think it is funny how us little humans lose perspective."
Savvy readers will note the deafening silence in the space where a "Snap!" should lie.

Meanwhile, U.N. Spacy lifeline hilarynet.org closes its reader forum citing "lack of interest from the staff and users." Some people hafta learn the hard way that no one cares about Hilary Duff....

UPDATE: Good Charlotte have been hacked, presumably by a Kelly Clarkson fan. Benji Madden's entire blog was erased this morning, and replaced with a brief post mildly lampooning Madden's poor skills of written language and a link to Clarkson's website. Here's a screen capture:


I'd say now we certainly know where the wayward "Snap!" ran off to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi :)

I absolutely love your blog! I'll definitely bookmark it, keep up the great work.

Please check out my site if you get some time: DollarBuddy

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home