Monday, September 12, 2005

Tight-Lipped Richie Interview Not Even Cute

The September issue of Ocean Drive Magazine (I hadn't heard of it either) features a Nicole Richie cover story. Here's another highlights reel for what is rapidly turning into Paris & Nicole day.
  • Richie denies one of the more popular rumors about her falling out with Paris Hilton. "What was that one, that I put a tape out about Paris, or showed her sex tape?" she laughs. "I don’t know where that came from."
  • On the fourth season of The Simple Life, Richie stamps on my still-beating heart by squashing speculation that the season will center on preparations for the two star's respective weddings. "I would never bring my personal life onto The Simple Life," Nicole says. "It’s a reality show, but it has nothing to do with my life. I still get my sense of privacy." That's not even cute, Nicole.
  • We're leaving this one alone. "I don’t diet. I’m healthy and I work out. People always ask me how I lost so much weight. It was over the course of two years. It has slowly been coming off, but I’ve always been thin. Obviously, if there was an easier, faster way to do it, I’d probably do that."
  • Speaking on fiancé DJ AM's help keeping her grounded and out of rehab, Richie says, "I surround myself with the right people and do the right thing. A lot of times you have to separate yourself from certain people who are still in that place. It is what it is and hopefully when they come out of it you can start a friendship with them. You have to cut out the people who are not good for your life." For some strange reason, at this point the interviewer asks if Nicole is referring to anyone in particular - I can't for the life of me imagine why. After laughter described as "a throaty, knowing cackle" (I hadn't realized the below headline would prove so prescient), she says, "I really don’t talk about that." I think you just did, Nicole.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Countdown to Serenity: Firefly, Episode 9
There's a whole lot of time killing going on. Serenity is heading toward Ariel, a core planet and Wash wants to go sightseeing, Jayne's cleaning various weaponry and Simon is trying to convince River that the ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a online poker room review site. It pretty much covers online poker room review related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Insert completely incomprensible and inexplicable text.)

I have a vaccuum bag replacement instructions site. It pretty much covers vaccuum bag replacement instructions related stuff.

Come check it out if that sounds interesting! ;-\

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home