Thursday, September 29, 2005

Jessica Alba Doesn't Respect Robert Rodriguez

What Would Tyler Durden Do ran a story today on Jessica Alba, and failed to cite their source. So if you go there to read the story, I'd appreciate it if you make irritated faces at your monitor. Anyway, the point is that Jessica Alba says she's not ruling out the possibilty of doing a nude scene in the future.
“I’m going to have to face that when a big director who I really respect has an amazing story, it might be necessary for me to do a nude scene."
Savvy readers will recall that earlier this year Alba played a stripper in Sin City, and stood out in the film's cast as one of approximately two women who did not have a nude scene. This forces me to a assume that either Robert Rodriguez is not "a big director," or that he has not earned Alba's respect. So, in a round-about way, I guess what I'm saying is, Oh snap!

2 Comments:

Blogger Geminiwave said...

Dude I thought the EXACT same thing! I heard that and I was like "so what about Sin City? Was that story crap to you or something?!"

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jack McKinney said...

I think she just answered your question. Brace yourself for a rabid swarm of Frank Miller fanboys to rise to Alba's defense.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home