Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Employees Call J.Lo "Mom"

This story's been done to death already today, but it's too bizarre to sleep on. According to Female First,
Jennifer Lopez insists all her staff call her 'Mom'. The Latin diva has confessed she asks her employees to address her as 'Mom' because she feels so maternal to them all. She explained: "Everybody calls me Mom in my real life - everybody who works for me. I guess I'm just a caretaker." [...] She is quoted as saying: " I'm your mom and I'm going to take care of you."
Basically the same story also appears here. This an exciting new chapter in J.Lo's downward spiral to sincerely alarming insanity. I eagerly await reports that her employees are additionally encouraged to call Marc Anthony "Papa."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home