Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Contrails: Styles Come And Go, But Denim Vests Are Forever

  • Heyheyhey, show a little respect! That's no tranny of ill repute! That's Kimberly Stewart! And she's a classy gal! A classy gal who dates guys like this (when they aren't slapping Mischa Barton's ass, that is...).
  • Britney continues her sordid fling with Kabbalah, but does she respect it in the morning? “I read the Kabbalah books and I meditate on them,” she says. “They are all in Hebrew. I don’t understand everything. But it’s kind of OK that you don’t.” If they're all in Hebrew, which parts does she understand?
  • At an Ibiza performance, newly-nicknamed Diddy tried to stage-dive into the audience, but landed embarassingly on the floor. I feel I'm forced to suggest that someone in the audience shouted, "P. Diddy's gonna jump!" and that the crowd was too busy searching for P. Diddy to notice Diddy hurling towards the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home