Thursday, September 22, 2005

Contrails: Paris Hilton Surprises Everyone By Promising Her New Video Will Be "Hot"

  • Catherine Deneuve's new book reveals details of a torrid battle of wills between Lars von Trier and Björk on the set of Dancer in the Dark.
  • George Clooney shoots down rumors that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie plan to marry at his Italian villa - or does he? Says Clooney, “I would know, and I can tell you there’s not going to be a secret wedding.” But what about a not-so-secret wedding? See how tricky Clooney is?
  • Promoting his new film Bubble, Steven Soderbergh proclaims, "I'm just like Fassbinder, but without the drugs and the whores." Let's not overlook ball-handling, Steven. That's crucial to the late auteur's body of work.
  • Paris Hilton's first music video promises to be racy. "It will [definitely have] a lot of sexiness," says the 24-year-old socialite. "If I did a [fast-food] commercial that hot, imagine what I can do with my own video." The thing is, Paris, no one has to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home