Monday, September 12, 2005

Contrails: Britney Spears In 'Elle'

  • Someone was asking me just the other day what a taxidermied Britney Spears would look like. The cool thing about this one is that if you tilt its head back, the eyes close.
  • Lil Kim's lawyer talks to Page Six about the diva's preparations for jailtime. Lil Kim is "using humor and a lot of prayer to get through these tough times." Also a reality television show, it turns out. The article claims that "Lil' Kim has had a crew documenting her every move, from the recording studio to the Gansevoort Hotel's rooftop pool, with the intention of making a documentary and a TV show."
  • Lindsay Lohan in Us: "When someone tells me not to do something, I'll do it more.... If someone says, 'Stop eating that food, don't have another drink,' whatever it is, I'll drink more. Just to be like, 'I don't care.'" Sometimes the punchlines write themselves....
  • Another quote from Us, here we have Tyra Banks on being insane frugal. "If people come to my house and don't finish their water, I'll write their name on the bottle and give it to them when they come back." Anyone wanna place bets that her house has a pool? Yeah? Alright then, I'll see your pool, and raise you a fountain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home