Friday, July 29, 2005

Us Weekly Delay Shocker!

The saddest news of the day here at UN Spacy is this: the mailman did not delivery a glossy trove of celebrity-obsessed fluff. This happens from time to time, much to my dismay. Check back on Monday for the Death Match stats, plus to find out if I've been totally demoralized by the dieting secrets of Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Aniston, "and other sexy stars" (a weekly hazard). In the meantime, console yourselves with this trailer for an incredible film that may be coming to your local theater soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger George said...

BLOODY HELL.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Jack McKinney said...

I know, I know.... Consider that now you can share in my pain each time the United States Postal Service dangles in front of me the pitiable actuality of my lowly existence...

3:30 PM  
Blogger George said...

Well, you had damned well better be off with a scratch pad and ticking pencil to that place by the other place where you can touch the magazines for free.
Has no one any respect for a friggin' deadline?

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home